- An understanding of what Account Based Marketing means
- An appreciation of what is involved in Account Based Marketing
- Clarity on how to develop greater competency in ABM
1. Introduction to Account Based Marketing
In this Introduction to Account Based Marketing module you will cover the following areas:
- What is Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- The case for ABM in B2B
- The underlying principles of ABM
- The differences between ABM & Inbound Marketing
- Who is ABM for? (types of businesses, sizes, B2B focus)
- ABM strategies (1-1,1-few,1-many)
- The importance of Sales & Marketing alignment.
2. Developing competency in Account Based Marketing
In this module you will cover the following areas:
- What is included in the ‘Complete ABM elearning programmes’ (Essential, Excel and Elite)
- The Programme learning objectives
- What you can get out of the Complete ABM elearning programmes
This e-learning programme can be completed at a pace to suit you. The programme is accessible for a period of up to 6 months from the purchase date.
All of our e-learning programmes have adopted Ofqual’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), to estimate the learning duration associated with this learning programme.
The Guided Learning Hours (GLH) comprises the total time allocated to supported learning during a learning programme. This includes studying learning content, completing assessments and contact time with a coach/tutor/assessor.
Guided Learning Hours: 1 hour.
The Total Qualification Time (TQT) comprises the time it should take to complete a learning programme, including studying learning content, completing assessments, contact time with a coach/tutor/assessor and undertaking activities.
Total Qualification Time: 1 hour approx.
- Full course content and examples
- Online support through a dedicated online forum with guaranteed 48 hour response
- Identification of additional reading and learning material
- Certificate of completion – Awarded at the end of the programme after completion of all modules and assessments. The certification confirms that you have completed the programme that provides an Introduction to Account Based Marketing.
Your purchase is risk free as we provide a choice of secure payment options and offer a full Money Back Guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any of our e-learning programmes
- £49 + VAT (where applicable)
In line with the EU VAT Directive for Digital Sales, Value Added Tax is chargeable to all individuals who are not registered for VAT at the local VAT rate for their country of origin in the EU at checkout. Businesses that are registered for VAT in the EU can supply a valid VAT registration number and will be exempt from VAT and will be required to account for VAT under the reverse change mechanism.
This course is currently available for purchase online in the countries listed below. If your country is not listed, please contact us directly via our contact page to make alternative arrangements for ordering and payment.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovak Republic.